Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Foul language on network tv - is this the end of civilized society?

Yeah it's definitely increased. When I was a kid @ss was rarely used now b*tch is pretty common and on cable channels they're using $hit after hours. On Comedy Central they have the secret stash where they drop f-bombs. I guess it's to be expected, I pretty much saw it coming. It doesn't bother me too much since most of it is later in the day and you'd be shocked at what they show overseas. I did study abroad in Spain and at about 11 o'clock one of their network channels starts running this marathon infomercial for a sex hotline. The entire infomercial is pretty much just people having sex with the number plastered across the bottom of the screen. So we're still pretty conservative compared to most other countries.

No comments:

Post a Comment