Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why are the veins in my arms so prominent?

As long as i remember the veins in my arms have been extremely visible and i am unaware of the cause. I am a 13 year old boy with a very healthy lifestyle and certainly not obese or overweight. i used to believe it was varicose veins but was proven wrong when i was told varicose veins are unable to form in the arms. I only see it in my arms and not anywhere else like my chest. I have noticed them to protrude more after vigorous exercises but not always. They will sometimes protrude for no apparent reason. My Father has also experienced this condition but i have not met my Grandfather so i would not know if he experienced the same. Any possible diagnostics would be greatly appreciated. I have researched multiple subjects and have resorted to some tabloids for answers. (i have heard that angelina jolie has a similar condition) Just a simple suggestion would be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment