Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am I Haunted or is my house haunted?

In 2007 wee got a new swimming pool that was a bit underground,and there was lots of bones where we had dug. i found 2 parts of a skull. that night i had a nightmare about me looking out the window into my garden at night i was look at the back of my garden which is a load of trees then a ghost of a man popped up and smacked me in the face.I woke up scare *** hell then i went downstair to look out the window which was a BAD idea. it was pitch black and i saw a light then i ran upstairs and went back to sleep.now ive been having nightmares ever since that day. is been feeling like some one strokes my neck and sometimes somethings randomly move. i hear cracking sounds and footsteps in the middle of thenight. last night i had a nightmare where there was a strange man in my room with long black hair, pale skin and old military clothes. none of my family have ever said anything so i guess im haunted.... if anyone can explane please please please explane thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment