Friday, July 15, 2011

Can you recommend decent publishing software?

Can I (having no experience) in publishing, nor graphic design create my own tabloid? What software do you recommend that is easy to use and has great designs? I don't want it to look homemade as I have seen some. I could take a single subject course at the local community college to learn indesign software and typography and layout but I would like to know if I have any other options? If you're current with publishing software do you know of one that can save me the time of five months of learning indesign and (software) that's a little above average but not as complicated as indesign? If you could also provide a link with the "finished product" of a certain software I would appreciate it, as well. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment