Sunday, July 17, 2011

Why did i feel fear when i should not have?

So today my brother smoked some of that new legal marijuana stuff and then instantly he feel down and started to have a stroke or something like that. My other bro came and told me about this so i go out side and help. My brother is now ok, he is home and every thing is safe. But what bothered me was my brother said he saw jesus. I know i should feel some happiness, but when i hear that i was in fear. I don't know why part of me believes in god while another deeper and darker part does not want to, because if there is a god then there is hell and i am scared i will go to hell. I feel bad because i was kind of scared and confused. I think god hates me now. What should i do? how can i redeem my self? Will i be forgiven? How do u not go to hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment